Teaching and Learning Support Assistants
We are looking for passionate Teaching and Learning Support Assistants (TLSAs) to support children’s learning within the mainstream classrooms and our specialist Resource Base for children with autism.
Full or part time positions to start ASAP.
We are looking for exceptional teaching and learning support assistants who:
- Want to make a difference and are passionate about inclusion
- Have high expectations and believe that all children can succeed
- Have high professional standards and are committed to life long learning
- Are hardworking, organised, creative team players with drive and ambition
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- A talented team committed to raising standards for all children
- Strong and supportive leadership
- High quality professional learning opportunities
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient and passionate about learning, then we welcome your application. The year group and key stage are flexible and will be based on the successful candidate’s expertise.
£22,857 to £24,081 (Scale 4) (FTE)
If you would like an informal discussion about any aspects of this job opportunity please contact Claire Eastwood (Deputy Headteacher). If you would like to visit the school please contact Jennifer Stephenson (School Business Manager) either via email email@example.com or by calling 0208 697 2762. Completed applications should be sent to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 020 8697 2762
Torridon Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) as well as qualifications and reference checks.