Torridon Primary School is looking to recruit a committed and motivated Class Teacher who has high expectations and is passionate about children achieving their best.
Full time permanent positions to start January 2021
We are looking for a Class Teacher who:
- Is an excellent practitioner with a creative approach
- Is committed to the delivery of high quality teaching and learning
- Has high expectations, vision and motivation to inspire and challenge children
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills and is a good team member
- Has exceptional organisational skills
- Is willing to contribute to the wider life of the school
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- A team committed to raising standards for all children
- Strong and supportive leadership
- Excellent opportunities for professional development and career progression
If you think this might be the opportunity you have been looking for, we strongly encourage a visit to the school. Please telephone the school office on 020 8697 2762 to make an appointment.
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Thursday 5th November 2020
Shortlisting: Friday 6th November 2020
Interviews will take place: Tuesday 17th November 2020
Tel: 020 8697 2762
Torridon Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) as well as qualifications and reference checks.