Chartwells are our catering provider for our school meals.
Please find the link for Chartwells Catering – https://lewishamschoolmeals.co.uk/
The school Autumn /Winter 2022 – Lunch Menu Autumn Winter 2022
Do not miss out! You may be entitled to Free School Meals as well as Pupil Premium for the school!
How might a child be eligible for Free School Meals?
A child may be eligible to receive the Free School Meals if the parent or carer receives any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Children under the compulsory school age who are in full time education may also be able to get Pupil Premium Grant/Free School Meals.
Since the introduction of Free School Meals for Reception, Year 1 and Year 2, these children may miss out on this additional funding. We do encourage parents to complete online Free-School-Meals if they think they may be eligible, even if they do not need to claim a free meal.
What is the difference between Pupil Premium and Free School Meals (FSM)?
Pupil Premium Grant: The pupil premium is additional funding for publicly funded schools in England to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils and close the gap between them and their peers.
Free School Meals: this is one aspect of support available to families of lower income. Free School Meals is part of the Pupil Premium Grant
Parents and carers who wish to find out more about Free School Meals can find information at https://www.gov.uk/apply-free-school-meals
To find out if you are eligible please contact the school office., we can assist you with your application.